of valve / damper actuation equipment and ancillary control systems.
Valve Actuation, Monitoring, Communication and Control Systems
IMTEX Controls is an independent producer / supplier of valve / damper actuation equipment and ancillary control systems sold primarily into the oil & gas (onshore & offshore), power generation and marine industries.
Imtex Valve Communication
- Valve Monitoring & Transmitter Systems (4 to 20 mA and digital).
- Partial Stroke Testing (PST) / ESDV Controllers.
- Bus Communication Systems.
- Electric Actuators.
- Pneumatic & Hydraulic Actuators.
- Extreme Service Actuators (316SS).
- SDV & BDV Actuator Control Systems.
- On/Off & Modulating Actuator Control Systems.
This website provides introductory details on IMTEX Valve Communication range of products (our Company, services and products) and is updated on a regular basis with additional information.
If you require further information immediately, you can telephone, fax or e-mail us and we will be happy to get the necessary details for you.
For those wishing to download technical data and drawings, information is made available in a .pdf format.
In addition, certain drawings are available in an .easm format that enables full 3-D viewing of our products.
Please note, .easm files are Solidworks E-Drawings which can be viewed using Free Downloadable Software from the following link:
Sutherland House, 1759 London Road, Leigh On Sea, Essex SS9 2RZ